Friday, May 8, 2009

The post that started with .."arrgghh"

Arrgghh

I have nothing to write

well, not really

I'm, guessing it's about that time.

Not grumpy...

Not overwhelmed.....

No, this month it is in the form of no impulse control.

This morning I HAD to cut my hair...myself....all crazy like as we were getting the kids ready for school.

Then I almost made a stop at the humane society because I just HAD to have a dog...today

of course all week I've talking myself out of that kind of responsibility.

Next, I ALMOST stopped at the car dealership to "look around" and "check out" financing for that new jeep I've been trying to manifest.

Impulisve today? YEP.

Well, thankfully my hair turned our GREAT

and my patient wife didn't agree about the dog or the car shopping... for today anyway.

Now I'm safely at home with no new impulsive urges.

So...that is my story

I think I'll go do something safe like dishes or laundry.

1 comment: