Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the path from here to there is being well traveled

Being in it.
That juicy flow.
That greater understanding.
More and more often.
Finding books that show up unannounced with information.
Studying
my state of awareness
having a dialouge between the brain , the thinker and the knower.
Learning to trust the knower
feeling peace with that wisdom and begining to trust that it is all inside of me
Inside of all of us
Things are boundless when we can tap into that
It comes in waves
This state of absolut knowing
it is blissful when it is in totality
I am taking moments to appreciate that I can be here
Making that pathway from here to there well traveled
familiar and easily accesible
I may even plant little flowers along the path
It is mine and i am ready to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment