Thursday, May 21, 2009

inspiration flows

Today is a good day.
things are clearing
happiness is moving forward
and I am stuck in awe of my life
I can get to this place so quickly now and I work to maintain it through out the day

last night I feel asleep in my daughters bed
with her arms around me
I woke up to her cuddling in my bed beside me
After breakfast she asked me to hold her and rock her
she is like a dumpling
round cheeks
brimming smile and eyes that are full of it
I love her so much
my little cherub angel girl

My son is getting so big
He still asks if he can be my "baby camodo dragon"
So I build him a nest and he cuddles up and makes baby dragon nosies
as he is wrapped up by a blanket and my curled up knees
He is still my baby boy
and I can feel his love radiate

My children show each other such kindness
such love

really, like us all
it is when they are off balance
tired or hungry
or hormonal
that they get grumpy and bumpy
and we talk too tough
or too loud or with out compassion
but we own our mistakes and our shortcomings
we own our humanness
we say we're sorry
and love eachother so well

My beautful wife is amazing
she is the best person I know.
She is thoughtful
considerate
and true to the core
I am blessed to be by her side
I am blessed to be able to parent with her
no matter how hard it gets or how far I fall from this place we are tight
and we have made a promise
to be good to each other
and to be sure that our children always feel safe
to be sure that they know we are here
and that they are ok
no matter what.
My life is amazing
I work hard at it
but when you see the beauty in the results it is easy to keep at it
I am having total gratitude at the moment
an inner peace
that makes me understand what "they're" talking about when "they" say inner peace.
It is consuming
and the ultimate comfort
It is being filled up with light.
It is so wonderful
Have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment