Monday, May 11, 2009

dusk on Cocoanut

This is one of those times
that I feel complelled to write
with no idea of what will come out.
~Superheroes~
~super doggies~
"sit on your butt please
it's time to transition to books and chill out
it gave me a fruit freeze
don't drink it, it's gonna give you a fruit freeze
fruit freeze please don't drink it
please don't drink. Superheroes...uhh uu Li.
you need a super hero calm down
I'm going to ask one more time to come to books. Jack please make a choice about books.
ok ready
right now we can do two book if everyone is being behaved
what do you think those dogs name are?
I think this is skitty
that one's bad and that one furry.
ok, lots of different possibilities.
But mom that one kind of looks like a cat.
do you know what that one is?
it looks like a poodle.
it is.
that one looks like a bull dog.
good dog
bad dog
yeah, we don't say that in this house though.
We're not going to use that word with Deeyzl,
bad dog.
we don't say that word.
Hey Mom, that one kind of looks like Alice.."

ahhhhh

book time has begun
nice work settling them down Mama!

If you, the reader couldn't tell
as I sat down to write it was the begining of the other Mom doing book time with the kids...I just started transcribing what was said . I felt like the chick in the court room typing like a mad woman.

I can't wait to go back and read it
Goodnight All
May your storytime be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment