Thursday, May 21, 2009

The heavy rock

So if you scroll down just a wee bit and read my post from this morning you will see ...

me in bliss.

Then

Bam!

.....up it comes again
the most annoying of situations
bubbling around.
It's not in my veins
not making me sick
but it sure is persistent
This test, if you will.

Like a tennis match

back and forth

back and forth

I find it,
that peace.

and just when I let my guard down

I am tested with the ick of life.

I guess that is all part of the process.

I'm holding on much more tightly then I have before
the angry stuff only bubbles up a bit
and then I spray some love on it and I watch it diffuse
This may be the end of an era
The last Karmic squeeze
My chance to put an end to the cycle.

It is about being wholly me.


I gain the freedom that comes with saying difficult things.
and with feeling uncomfortable
The ultimate freedom that comes when you refuse to compromise your morals.

This is ready to end
I refuse to let it swirl
I refuse to accept the toxicity
I refuse to bite

and I will be nice.
I will be polite.
but I will be firm
and they will get a dose.




No comments:

Post a Comment