Wednesday, May 6, 2009

crystal waters

Continuing on down the river

ready for a deep dive to the bottom

looking up through clear waters into the distorted sky above

sunshine filtering down

no panicing

I can breath down here

I am a mermaid

but I'm back up in time for breath anyhow

It is lightening to swim through these waters

I learn of the sea

new forms

new life

a new feeling on my skin

I am surrounded by pearls hidden within rough and unsightly shells

I know they are there

waiting for me

to open when I'm ready

but there is no rush down here in the sea

the salt water is enough for me

the sunshine sustains me

I am happily splashing around enjoying the sparkle of my scales

the flip of my tail

the smile on my face

I am transformable

simply morphing into new places and experiences

I am salty sunshine

and crystal skies and water

I am attracted to these things

I am human

being

No comments:

Post a Comment