Thursday, April 2, 2009

today

I am SO happy.
walking around.
with friends
in a place I love to live.
a happy couple of days of self-celebration.
I feel outfitted
with new clothes that reflect me
a belly full of good lunch
a peace of total authenticity
it has been a journey out of new mommyhood
I like this middle place
a few stretch marks, a mushy tummy and some well loved boobs later
I am still cool, still me and my I have a family
a wife and two little people who love me
and are so cool themselves
I feel happy
because I see them happy and knowing that they are loved
they have a knowing about themselves
a security
it is in place already
I feel like I can look back on the last 6 years and be proud of what we have created
I am happy I didn't sell out
even though I tried a few times
I am clear and present
and understanding the obligation to use my gifts wisely
I feel such gratitude
and total satisfaction
thank you for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment