Wednesday, April 15, 2009

constants

Dirty laundry is a constant. Like the rising and setting of the sun.

I'm trying to embrace it's rhythm with grace instead of the expectation that someday it will all be done.
Maybe, this afternoon for a moment.

But that is such a silly thought.

I think I'll be happy with knowing that the basket will always have something in it.

I'll try to keep it from overflowing.

I think I liked this post better when it was only the first sentence.

This is much like "killing" a painting

so, I'll leave you with that initial thought...



Dirty Laundry is a constant. Like the rising and setting of the sun

1 comment:

  1. this is so funny. i thought about doing a blog post entitled 'dear laundry,' and writing my own pile a letter telling it that it will NOT defeat my spirit, no matter how hard it tries. i like your take much better. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete