Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sometimes the will is REALLY good!

Sometimes...
you have a deep spiritual experience that let's you know you are in the flow.
Sometimes...
you just wind up at the out of the way Goodwill by chance and walk in to find right in front of you that very thing that you thought you would really love to have for your new moon project. A thought that passed thorough my mind last week sometime. A thought that was so swift, so tiny and so kind of ridiculous you never would've remembered having it...
until it showed up right in front of you for $2.99.
The smart stich "a portable handheld sewing machine!"
Yes, I do believe I manifested it...in the box, never used and the first thing I laid my eyes upon.
Because, you know ladies I am not a full size sewing machine kinda girl.

Somedays...it is so obscure you just KNOW you really are in the flow.
Can't wait to break it in!

2 comments: