Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So There

Oh Yes
I am so there
riding high today
yesterday I had to pause, say SHIFT
from grumpy and worry.
I actually made myself smile, and sing and it worked!
I shifted
I changed the thought pattern
I did not surrender to a shitty day
I became happiness
I squeezed it out of wherever it would come.
It really is a freaking choice.
I've said it a gazilliuon times
but yesterday
it went into practice
that is what I am talking about
not just "getting it" intellectually but putting that knowledge into action
and it is hard work
....there it is...the hard work
oh, I love it when thoughts gel like that
so anyway...where was I...
oh, yes...putting the knowledge into action and actually enforcing the ideas and concepts
it is hard work but it is incredibly freeing
and really makes you feel like you have wings
huge empowerment
like the bird...the soaring
after the crazy hard flapping of the wings...the soaring happens...
wow, I am so happy about this
that's what this time is for
ahhhhh
I'm going for my walk over the bridge to hang in the stratusfere.
nice
very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment