Friday, March 13, 2009

. coming

Today is a day of gratitude
for feeling put back together
for trusting the allowingness of falling apart
for not holding it back
not freaking out
for letting the yuck rise up
wash over me
subside
and ALWAYS be replaced with that feeling of sunshine
hope
calm
for not trying to figure it out
for being real
which can get messy and awful feeling...
hmmm
I'm wondering if this post corresponds with the "hard conversations" one cycle wise?
It's feeling like the same post...rewritten
That is an interesting way to predict your cycle....just read your journal and expect the flow 5 days after your breakdown
Those are crazy little things, those hormones
glad we've got em'
glad I know that they are only veils
tHis is a funny freakin' post
have a beautiful Friday and a beautiful weekend
I intend to.


*ummm, yea.I checked..."emotional breakdowns"... 29 days apart..that's awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment