Wednesday, March 18, 2009

new walls

Oh,
she said.
My walls are beautiful.
blue as the sea and deep as the sky
they have changed my mind and my home.
I do love these new walls.
A fresh, clean slate to witness all of our grownupness.
growing up children
growing up Mamas
happy forward moving tropical wind.
new reasons to make paintings
to sit and have an extra cup of coffee or linger on the couch just a while longer
while being swallowed up by that perfect color that
one that we crave
and go to the beach to get soaked up in
yes, that color of peace of calm
that everything is going to be alright, I know this because it is so beautiful out color.
Thank you Daddy B for bestowing upon us your mighty painting arms and clearing energy. We will be sure to fill the new room with light and love....and good food!

1 comment: