Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kitchen Sink

Really now

Each time I think I have been blown away by something I get another dose.

This time unspeakable kindness, a gesture of such heartwarming proportions I can barely breathe from the sheer amount of gratitude that is filling my lungs.

It is like being at the beginning ride or the end of a marathon

Knowing that it will simply shift into something else

but I am sure to stop and bend down and smell the sweet perfume of these roses

Give thanks for each cell of my body each wave of my spirit each moment that should not be washed by.

The knowing that nothing is in vain, even if it takes a while to show up.

And can I vouch for the power of the moon?!!!!

When you call in the forces of the wind it is no joke....things move fast

and there is no mistaking the correlation.

So, deep within the hodgepodge of this post is story unfolding just exactly as it should.

I am so glad that I listened to those three little birds regardless of the circumstances

Even while cursing at my spiritual guides with frustration and tears...I followed the guidance and pushed on farther and like a wave crashing down, all of the pressure was released

and now I stand in the wake, stunned and engulfed in the golden, glistening light of the sun.

Today will be a great day!




2 comments: