Monday, July 12, 2010

hot bath

I am putting it all in the hot bath tonight

filling it with all that doesn't serve me

all that needs to soak it's way out

leaving me refreshed and relaxed and so put back together

I am climbing this mountain and know that the other side is near

remembering to look back at all of the hills and mountains I have climbed before

knowing they life will be sure to continue sending them

they are hard

and that means I am alive

and I am grateful for that....and looking forward to the next green valley

and I am not writing about the bath anymore

maybe I just needed to soak in the page a bit.

naaaa I'm taking a hot bath as well!

3 comments:

  1. took my love and i took it down
    climbed a mountain and i turned around
    and then i saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
    until the landslide brought me down

    mountains and valleys are one and the same, my dear...without one, the other cannot exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY what in the free world is going on, when I just posted that last comment my word verification was MOUNTAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when the universe speaks through word verification!....and thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete