Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday

Oh yes, the beginning of the week.

So new and not the weekend it is.

Ready to step forward with these new shiny shoes.

Ready to make an impact and feel the wind on my cheeks.

As I move forward through this place.

I remember as a child wondering if we were all just having a big dream together

hmmm.......that was a pretty good thought for a seven year old

because sometimes it really feels that we are

I wonder where we will be when we wake up?

As a child I imagined it was on a small white cot with no blankets....all of us in a huge room sleeping on these cots.

Maybe now I will imagine us all invisible being the sky above, looking down on our bodies as we dream this dream.

I can imagine more I guess because I have seen more than I did at 7.

I wonder what I will imagine at 80?

No comments:

Post a Comment