Thursday, February 19, 2009

You can leave that there like that

Oh...
Today was good.
Yesterday work
and it paid off.
A deep trip inward
a pact of sorts
seemingly revealing itself.
Really.
just have the courage to believe,
really believe without the net
and you will wind up in your bliss
believe with such certianty that there is no room for error.
no doubt.
Have you ever known something with out a doubt
something that you wanted to do
that you KNEW....KNEW you would make happen? Did it happen? Sure it did.
It's when we are unsure or wishy washy or just not there yet
that things get fuzzy and confused.
Oh if I could only take my own advice.
I realize that I do a lot of talking
a lot of advice giving
even when it is not asked for or wanted.
I'm learning to listen.
really listen well.
and turn off my ego. Oh... my princess just walked in with a fairy music box that has her guardian angel in it. gently laid it playing sweet music up upon the desk then took it away in a floatly walk out of the room. You see, I KNEW she was coming
I KNEW he was coming. I knew they would get big in my belly. There was NO doubt.
and that is the only thing I have ever been so sure of in my life. and there was no room for error. I was making that happen absolutly.
I'm not so sure about anything else.
But I trust the crazy process.
I do not r-read and edit these so I hope I have I have held you all close and not offended. They are only quick...free thoughts flying off my fingers
yes.. that was my disclaimer...I hope it came out ok...I trust that it did

1 comment: