Tuesday, February 17, 2009

nite time pourings

"Oh boy
do I have stuff going on."
That's what she said.
So quickly as if there might be an explination
Maybe not of the exhuastion has really set in.
And apparently I can not spell this evening...but these posts
are not edited right. So there be the humaness of it all.
Really just a happy, tired brain.
What a glorious feeling to be back in the flow. To feel normal and not sick and not faded out of my energy.
A very busy day. A 15 dollar hair cut! really it's not bad, but she did cut her finger pretty bad while doing it. and then proceeded to tell me that there was skin on the scissors. EWE!
Made a good, don't rush with sharp objects talk for the kids though.
They loved the story
and told me stories of what happened in their days...too
It was a great day
a great evening
and I am hoping fro more. An easy check in with the one I love
a good rest
a tall glass of water before bed
and of course a nice strong cup of coffee to wake up to.
nite nite my loves.
Maybe I'll run into you in dream land. Been hanging out there
a lot these days
on other planets and stuff...
way to realine my brain
which really, really can't spell

No comments:

Post a Comment