Monday, September 14, 2009

Mondays Rock!

I am all wound up with excitement!
It could be the HUG pot of Yerba Matte Tea I just drank....however...

Monday has turned into this holy day for me.

I sit down with both kids at school. Begin the laundry mountain,
check out what we need from the store.

Check e-mail/blog etc... that I have missed over the weekend

and the best part.....

I clear off my dry erase calender and fill it in for the next week!

I really am at this point in my life where I find joy in order and organization.

Did you read that Mom and Dad? Don't fall over it's really true!

No worries though...my studio, my space that is all, mine is a stye.

Is that how you spell it in relation to a pig's stye?

No time to check....I have laundry to fold, groceries to purchase and paintings to make.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment