Saturday, August 8, 2009

Morning Light

Ahhh

I got it.

A morning epiphany

Sometimes, surrender IS about not being right about everything.

It's about accepting help, accepting that you may not know the best way.

Beautifully seeing that you are kind of stubborn.

It is sometimes about giving up a battle and taking good, solid advice from your wife with out a fight, or a fuss.

So, as I realized that yes, I COULD fight this now raging sinus infection on my own, I COULD also just take a course of antibiotics and be happy that I have them around and feel better soon

and Give my wife credit

for being smart, capable, and for knowing what she is talking about...without overiding her or somehow making it my idea.

Honey.... you have lots of good ideas and I should listen to you more.

Thanks for getting me on the fast track to being back.

Love you.

P.S,-

It was also a great idea to park the car first at the airport instead of curbside check in.

you were right about turning left into the car rental

and packing the carseats in the suitcases would not have been a good choice.

Thank You

I love you

sometimes it takes ten years to soften someone. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment