Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh Goodie

Oh, goodie
it's time for a post
I am not yet inspired but pushing on.
I picked orange after viewing a beautiful color walk.
So maybe, a little inspired.

A sunny day at the beach with so many Mamas and babes I couldn't keep them straight.

15 kids in our crew I think.
Whew...
more coming too.

So, I guess this post is about how I feel blessed
to be surrounded by so much love
and such great friends

I feel compelled to mention that my farthest away friend who I visit in dream time alot
met me for a thick day of snowfall last night.
I woke up so shocked that there was so much snow in June.

I know it's cooler over there, but really?

I'm so literal.

Thank you all for being my friends

I feel so full and surrounded

even as it changes and the landscape of time slides by

it remains strong
and circular
and I feel the comfort in the shifting
knowing that it always gets good again
even after a period of struggle or adjustment

we are good people
and so lucky to be here
to watch each other
and ebb and flow
season after season


1 comment: