Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Flow

Oh....

the plan

get up early

pack lunches for kids

walk dog

feed kids

drop off at camp

go to gym

go to studio

a perfect day

but wait...

during the dog walk you notice your throat is a bit tight

hmmmm.....funky stuff been going round our house

The other Mama is on antibiotics with a VERY sore throat

so, even though my energy feels fine...

I decide that I must not push on through

I must heal this funk before it blooms.

So after drop off I pick up a ginger kombucha...my new favorite elixer...

and come home to take a very hot detox shower and get in Pj's and rest in a quiet house.

It sounds so blissful to write it, but all I want to do is go work out really hard and get in my studio.

but I will not.

It has taken me 32 years to realize that when you get that first small signal from your body...you stop and rest

and I have the luxury of no kids to tend to until four.

So I will

Really

and wake up funk free a full of energy

Maybe I will read and expand my mind with out using any physical energy.

I will be flexible and in the flow

I will
I will
I will

No comments:

Post a Comment