Friday, March 5, 2010

The Universe Speaks


When you make the statement that you are tapped out and tired and have nothing left to give and feel as if you can't take anymore...sometimes the universe answers VERY loudly and says..."oh yeah?" See about this this

and you find yourself plunged head on into the most amazing of experiences

I could write for days and days and layers and layers and years and months and lifetimes.

I am moved beyond belief and very aware that when I feel stripped to my core and bone tired I do in fact have more to give. Much more than I could ever imagine

I have emerged with a chill in my spine that may never go away and a warmth in my heart that is exactly the same temperature as the tears of relief that stream down your cheeks when you realize that every little thing is going to be all right.



4 comments:

  1. You know, this really hit home for me.

    I just happen to click "next blog" above mine, just to see where it'd take me...

    I'm glad I clicked [:

    Thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete