Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today I will write about all things good.
Trying this new way of keeping my mind positive and abundant.

Things that I did today that are good:

  1. Ate a healthy breakfast
  2. Was a sweet mother
  3. Remembered the dance tuition check
  4. Helped my son with homework
  5. Let the dog ride in the car on the way to school
  6. Helped a friend
  7. Bought tickets to a concert for a fun date night
  8. Did a killer workout
  9. Took the dog for a walk
  10. Managed a nasty situation with grace
  11. Appreciated the butterflies
  12. Planned a playdate for my kids
  13. Took care of paperwork
  14. Ate some greek yogurt
  15. Did some marketing research
  16. Helped my wife with her website
  17. Was open to receiving
  18. Took the time to write this post.

Nice, it is only 12:15!

No comments:

Post a Comment