Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

As I return to this place of creative expression, I feel calm and excited. A place to lay my thoughts, to return to the kernel of creativity that dwells within me.

I find myself in this new year, humbled and slowed down with a fierceness. So slowed down that I am interested in spelling correctly. That may be the theme that has emerged. "Taking really good care of what is in place." QUALITY

Not adding anything prematurely. Remaining in a space of wonder and releasing any self judging thoughts.

As I have been slowed by illness, twice, and forcefully, I have learned to give myself the same respect and room for care as I do my family, or my car for that matter. If it breaks, I fix it as a matter of routine without resistance. Why not for myself. I am surely as worthy as my minivan! I have begun to be open to help. A theme that showed up this past summer...."opening from my heart to receive" this joined with the force of the wind was powerful and life changing.

No longer will I allow myself to be in suffering of any kind.

I acknowledge challenge and face it head on knowing that the lessons are what bring the beauty. I will appreciate the times of flow, knowing that it is all temporary and will shift like the cycles of the moon (and often times with it).

I am moving everything into a place of harmony.

Practically, keeping a clean home, a functional, orderly, fun and loving place to be with my family. Being happy with all that I have and caring for it with love and respect. Knowing that all will come in it's own time.


My work will all stem from one place, I will not be divided physically and I will sit in my yard and marvel at the beauty that surrounds me...I will be where I am.

I am so excited for this life and feel a huge wave of fresh air moving in!

As I let go of 2010 and all of it's valuable lessons and growth, I open my arms up to receive this new, bright year. Let another ring grow on the tree of this life.

1 comment:

  1. Yipee, excited to see what sprouts when you offer this level of care to yourself you amazing beauty!

    ReplyDelete