Thursday, July 16, 2009

Clutter F*%k

I try not to swear,
but this was the only thing I had to say about this post.

After a very sweaty morning of cleaning/organizing the shed and laundry room, two things I have been putting off for months I did it, a lot.

I'm so exhusted I will not go into detail but leave you with this...

something that feels like a clutter f*%k can leave you spent
but the piles of clutter that you left by the road have magically turned into treasure for passer-by's and the glory that will be felt when the new, clear space it is discovered by a certain someone in my house that loves order, will make my ordeal worth every cuss word I said this morning.

I am so delerious from the experience I'm not sure if any of this makes sense...but so goes it.

Have a happy and clutter free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment